- Lie on your back with your knees bent, with both feet flat on the floor about shoulder-width apart.
- Bring your right knee toward your chest, pulling the upper leg back with your hands in the crook of your leg behind the knee.
- The small of your back should be pressed against the floor. Without arching your back, slowly extend your left leg along the floor.
- Hold for 5-10 seconds. Slowly return both legs to starting position.
- Repeat with the other leg.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Hip Flexor Stretch
If your hips aren't hoppin' the way they used to, try this hip flexor stretch to loosen them up.