There are many different ways to decrease your chances of suffering from arthritis pain:
- Maintain a healthy weight to reduce wear and tear on weight bearing joints.
- Regular exercise program will help strengthen muscles around joints.
- Don't over exert yourself in work or exercise as this may be harmful to your joints.
- Avoid repetitive movements to prevent problems later on when you age.
- Eat healthy and drink plenty of water to avoid early onset of arthritis.
Once you have started to feel the effects of arthritis you will need to manage it:
- Regular exercise- if you have no program it is important that you start now.
- See your physician- he can help you with medication to manage your pain.
- Herbal supplements - you may be able to avoid the risks with other medications you currently take.
- Be informed about alternative medicines such as; magnet therapy, acupuncture, ayurveda as they do not work for everybody.
Remember that it is important to research and learn as much as possible about all the arthritis remedies available to you. Then you can make an informed decision on treating your arthritis.